Give your audience inspiring insights and practical tools, tips and tricksthey can use right away
Read what it’s like to work with Charlie as a meeting planner and event organiser
Give your audience actionable insights and takeaways that leave them wanting more
topics charlie speaks on:
Clear the AIR: Get rid of overwhelm and make marketing fun again
- A simple 3-step process to help you get unstuck and move forwards with your marketing
- A different way of thinking about marketing that will make it feel fun instead of a burden
- One key thing you can do in less than 2 minutes each day to gain more clarity and focus with your marketing
Turn your Curiosity into Customers and Market Smarter
- How to understand what your customers really care so that you can reach more customers
- A simple 5-step process that will focus your marketing efforts so you can achieve more with less
- How to ask great questions so that you can attract long-standing customers and create a huge impact
Proudly stand out: How to speak up in a room when you're the only person like you
- How to see your age, gender, seniority, looks and experience as a superpower and not a constraint
- How to contribute to discussions when you don’t have all the answers
- How to recruit your allies and advocates so that you always feel supported
Charlie Whyman is a commercial problem solver, consultant, trainer and coach. Charlie specialises in working with engineers in business to help them get more sales from their marketing efforts and increase profits. She does this by working with teams and individuals to give them the confidence and capability to increase performance and thrive.
Charlie is the creator of the OTTER Framework™ – a simple 5-step marketing planning tool and Clear the AIR™, a coaching tool that reduces overwhelm and helps you get unstuck and moving forwards.
An engineer by background, Charlie discovered she had a talent for sales and marketing when offering her homegrown Sardinian olive oil on a Yorkshire market stall, selling lasers down one of the world’s deepest mines and moving rapidly from marketing assistant to Global Head of Sales and Marketing for a major player in the Geospatial sector.
Charlie is also an avid adventurer, cyclist and F1 fan