B2B Sales and Marketing Speaker
Book Charlie to speak at your event
to make marketing both simple and fun!
Give your audience the confidence to achieve their business ambitionswith simple, easy to follow marketing guidance
I’m on a mission to help business owners, consultants and marketers AVOID marketing injuries, overwhelm, and confusion.
I didn’t learn much about marketing during my engineering degree so I learned the hard way when I started my first business in 2006 and throughout my ‘accidental’ marketing career.
I’ve been hired to speak nationally and internationally to share my stories and experience and won the regional Speaker Factor Competition in 2020 hosted by the Professional Speakers Association (PSA).
topics charlie speaks on:
an otterly simple marketing plan that will increase sales and reduce overwhelm
- A simple 5-step process you can apply to your marketing and avoid injury
- Confidence around where to start and focus your marketing
- Tips to help you stand out over and above the noise and attract your ideal buyers instead of ‘hope’ they find you
How to leverage linkedin to attract more leads and speed up sales
- How to avoid being ignored on LinkedIn and turn connections into customers
- How to speed up your sales cycle with a non-spammy follow-up approach
- A simple 4-step process that will get you in front of a wider audience and attract more leads
How to start a business with limited resources
- How to attract new customers quickly and without a website
- How to get started with marketing without spending a fortune
- A simple process to help you focus your efforts on the right things that will help your business grow